Slider Revolution Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • lavawing
    Participant

HI, I’m having 2 issues with the Slider Revolution included in the Jevelin Theme I purchased that need help :

1). Whenever I edit a slider in Slider Revolution and refresh the Wp frontend bakery editor, the slider that I had there before is deleted and I have to enter the short code from Slider Revolution all over again to get the edited slider to appear.

When I refresh the wp bakery editor, not only is the previous slider gone and there is no slider there at all, but the frontend wp bakery editor creates 1 0r 2 additional text boxes for me to enter the shortcode (from Slider Revolution) into.

Once I delete the extra text boxes and enter the short code, I usually have to do it twice for the edited slider(from Slider Revolution) to appear.

This makes routine editing of sliders very slow and cumbersome.

After saving and edited slider, in the Slider Revolution editor, I cannot preview the slider. The pop up tells me there is a conflict within the plugins in the theme.

2). The fonts that I put on the slider, within the Slider Revolution editor, do not always appear on the WP Bakery front page editor once I refresh and the new, edited slider appears there. It seems to be fonts that I used before, or random fonts.

Thank You,

Nathan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Nathan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

It might have occurred due to the Unyson plugin that you are using on your website so could you please try deactivating it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lavawing
    Participant

Thanks for your response.

I see you deactivated the plugin Unyson, but the same problems are there with Slider Revolution, as I described before. SEE PREVIOUS MESSAGE FOR THE ISSUES.

The wp-admin credentials are still the same. Feel free to go into the website and fix the problem.

Thanks,

Nathan

Attachments:

I logged into your website and saw the font is displaying the same as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Attachments:

lavawing
    Participant

Hello,

Fonts not appearing accurately  was just one of the issues with the Jevelin Theme that need to bee fixed. Removing the Unyson plugin, did not fix the problems.

This is the main problem that needs to be fixed, as I wrote here in a previous message:

***When I pull up or refresh the WP Bakery frontend builder, the Revolution Slider does not re-appear at the top of the page at all, as it should.

Then when I click the greyed-out plus sign to add an element, in this case a Text Block, I’m able to re-paste the short code from Revolution Slider; but then a completely new text-block is added… as I have been attaching the screen shots of here in these customer support requests.

*Anytime I refresh or pull up wp bakery I’m having this problem***

Also after saving and edited a slider, in the Slider Revolution editor, I cannot preview the slider. The pop up tells me there is a conflict within the plugins in the theme.

Nathan

Also after saving and edited a slider, in the Slider Revolution editor, I cannot preview the slider. The pop up tells me there is a conflict within the plugins in the theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Slider Revolution, Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

1). Whenever I edit a slider in Slider Revolution and refresh the Wp frontend bakery editor, the slider that I had there before is deleted and I have to enter the short code from Slider Revolution all over again to get the edited slider to appear.

When I refresh the wp bakery editor, not only is the previous slider gone and there is no slider there at all, but the frontend wp bakery editor creates 1 0r 2 additional text boxes for me to enter the shortcode (from Slider Revolution) into.

Once I delete the extra text boxes and enter the short code, I usually have to do it twice for the edited slider(from Slider Revolution) to appear.

I could not reproduce the issues on your website so could you please tell me the steps to reproduce it and also share the screenshots of them If possible?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)