Slider Revolution Licence and WPBakery Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Licence and WPBakery Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Licence and WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • SofiaMKT
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve purchased your template but i can’t see where can I activate de Slider Revolution Licence and WPBakery Page Builer licence!

Can you help me please?

Best Regards,

Sofia

Shufflehound

Hello Sofia,

Thank you so much for reaching out and for your recent purchase of our theme!

Regarding your query about the Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder licenses, I’d like to clarify how it works with the themes purchased from ThemeForest.

When you purchase a theme that bundles such premium plugins like Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder, you are allowed to use these plugins with the theme without any additional cost. These plugins are fully functional and updates for them are provided through theme updates.

However, direct license keys for these plugins are not included, which means that you won’t be able to activate them as you would if you purchased the plugins directly from the developers. This doesn’t mean you’re using an unlicensed product but rather it’s licensed under the theme. This arrangement is due to the licensing rules set by Envato (ThemeForest).

Despite this, the lack of direct licenses will not affect your website’s operation or limit these plugins’ functionality. You still get access to all the features you need to create stunning websites with our theme!

I hope this clears up any confusion. If you have any further questions or if there’s anything else I can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Shufflehound.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)