Slideshow plugin issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slideshow plugin issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slideshow plugin issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • travelplanet
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry for disturbing you. I have a new issue with my depicter Plugin (for my slideshow).

Whenever I am connected as an Admin I can see clearly my slider but as a normal user it has severals errors (as you can see with the pictures below).

Thank you by advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

travelplanet
    Participant

Can it come from the update of WPBakery that I cannot make ? (It says : “You have to wait your  WordPress theme author to update WPBakery Page Builder on their side and push it to you”).

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for the login details, we managed to log in.

It seems that it is related to your performance optimization plugin as when we cleared the cache (from the top bar) front page started to work correctly.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

travelplanet
    Participant

Thank you for your help. The problem happened again this morning. What should I change in the settings to fix the issue ?

travelplanet
    Participant

When I clear the cache it works few minutes and the issue comes back after.

Shufflehound

Well, we can clearly see that it is due to caching plugin, so you can either change its settings or test another caching plugin that could work out of the box.

Which plugin are you currently using for the caching?

travelplanet
    Participant

I’m using : WP Super Cache, Autoptimize and Async Javascript

Shufflehound

When inspecting this further it seems that the issue is related to your Depicter slider plugin. Maybe it is not compatible with some of your performance plugins. You can try plugins like WP Fastest Cache instead or try to adjust your performance settings further.

Also, we can see “Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined” issue (JavaScript related), which usually means that there is an issue with performance plugin settings.

travelplanet
    Participant

I dowloaded WP Fastest Cache and enable Autoptimize. The issue is still here …

Do you have an idea of what kind of settings could help ?

Shufflehound

We can take a look, though at the moment it seems that your website is working fine.

Can you please confirm that you still have an issue?

travelplanet
    Participant

I still have the problem whenever I check my website without being an admin (screenshot below)

Attachments:

Shufflehound

We tested your website multiple times and with multiple browsers and seems to work just fine for us.

We attached a screenshot below (when visiting as a guest).

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)