Smooth Scroll Navigation Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Smooth Scroll Navigation Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Smooth Scroll Navigation Not Working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • akiratoya13
    Participant

Hi.. I don’t know why the smooth scroll navigation didn’t working on menu.

http://demo.tradeyourhotels.com

If you see, icon back to top working well.. Revolution slider scroll to content below them also works.. But, everything else on the menu didn’t working well..

I already put ID on section, and use #ID on the menu custom link. So what’s wrong?

Thank you..

Hi @akiratoya13,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

In the theme General settings please try enabling options as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

akiratoya13
    Participant

Hi.. Both of them already on… :).. Still like that…

Any other?

And if I try push 1 menu, and before it’s animation end push another menu, it’s working good. so, it’s like the animation injection priority not high enough..

Any solution for this?

Could you please try using below latest version of theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

akiratoya13
    Participant

Hi.. Sorry for just letting you know, I just have the time to test it… Still not working well..

Current condition: I’m using Jevelin Child theme.. I think that’s the problem, so I test using the parent theme, and still got the same problem.

Your beta theme, still not working well.

Deactivate all plugin except unyson also didn’t fix that.

Thanks.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

akiratoya13
    Participant

Hi.. Of course it is okay. I’ll give you the detail. Sorry for late reply.

Thanks

Thank you for sharing the site login credentials but when I try to access login page then I get an error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

akiratoya13
    Participant

ah sorry!! What’s your ip address? Because the server is protecting the login page from other ip.. hehe.. So not all ip can access it. I must whitelist it first.

Thanks.

It is 123.201.100.230 but my IP gets changed.

akiratoya13
    Participant

Already ask them to turn off security for a while.. Just try it again and let me know :).

Thanks.

No still it is not working.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)