Social Icons in footer not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Icons in footer not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Icons in footer not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

after migrating my page from a developer domain to the actual live domain, I have the problem, that the social icons in the footer (bottom right) are not showing anymore.

https://www.sachcontrol.de/

I am using custom social media icons for XING and LinkedIn from FontAwesome. Can you please investigate this?

Best regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please try using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

thank you very much for your reply. Indeed, it seems to be a problem with the child theme. Can you please tell me how I can export the current child theme to share it with you?

Best regards

Stefan

Use following plugin to download child theme and share me it here.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/download-plugins-dashboard/

If it doesn’t work for you then would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

sachcontrol
    Participant

Solution for this topic

It seems like the problem solved itself somehow. The icons are now showing correctly. So unless it happens again, there is no need for further action. Thank you for your time and support.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)