Social icons not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social icons not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social icons not showing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • benterz222
    Participant

The social icons on my site (www.bikesociety.co) aren’t showing for some reason. I have social icons option ticked in theme settings and have inserted URL’s for Instagram and Facebook. Any ideas?

Hi @benterz222,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site to troubleshoot the issue but the site is not accessible.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

benterz222
    Participant

Thank you, I have now replied privately.

I didn’t get your private reply so could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

benterz222
    Participant

Ah sorry. Here’s goes again. Hope this works.

Thank you for sharing site credentials.

I visited sample page on your site and can see social icons on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

benterz222
    Participant

How strange. I don’t understand why I’m not seeing them then. Please see my screenshot.

benterz222
    Participant

Any ideas guys?

It displays for me on the sample page so please visit the sample page on your site.

Also please try using a different browser.

benterz222
    Participant

I have tried different browsers and computers but still no luck. I have added social icons as a content element instead which is fine.

Would still be useful to know why they’re not displaying.

As requested above have you visited the sample page on your site?

If yes then could you please share me the screenshot of sample page content that is displaying for you?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)