Social media

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social media

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social media

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Niloka
    Participant

Hey where do i edit the social media links?

Hi @Niloka,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can edit it from the Social media theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Niloka
    Participant

Hey Shouffle, i can’t ask something. it says im not logged in on the main page..

I have 2 more problems.

1. In all of the pages when you scroll down this pile comes out in the bottom of the site. Can this be visible all the time, and in the beginning of the site show that you can scroll down? 🙂

2. I have a problem on my frontpage. I used iconboxes. They work fine with a animation when scrolling down. But they make this “refresh” thing, after er few seconds. It’s like they blink. Why is that?

In all of the pages when you scroll down this pile comes out in the bottom of the site. Can this be visible all the time, and in the beginning of the site show that you can scroll down? ?

2. I have a problem on my frontpage. I used iconboxes. They work fine with a animation when scrolling down. But they make this “refresh” thing, after er few seconds. It’s like they blink. Why is that?

First please make sure that you are using latest version of theme by downloading it from below.

Please login to access this file

If the issue still occurs for you using latest version of theme then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Niloka
    Participant

It says that all my themes are up to date 🙂

http://www.genosdanmark.eu

This is the page 🙂

I visited your shared site and saw you are using older version 2.2.2 of theme on your site and not latest version 2.4.0 of it.

Please use the latest version of theme attached above.

Niloka
    Participant

Hey!

It is fixed now 😉

what about nr. 2? Can you help me there?

I have tested it on your shared site but the iconboxes are not blinking.

Could you please tell me which browser you are using and test it on different browser?

Niloka
    Participant

Ah sorry! It works fine 🙂

This was my

1. In all of the pages when you scroll down this pile comes out in the bottom of the site. Can this be visible all the time, and in the beginning of the site show that you can scroll down? ?

In all of the pages when you scroll down this pile comes out in the bottom of the site. Can this be visible all the time, and in the beginning of the site show that you can scroll down? ?

Is it on your shared site?

I don’t see it on your shared site.

Please advise.

Niloka
    Participant

It is when you scroll down to the bottom of the page..

Attachments:

Are you referring the section as shown in the attached screenshot?

Attachments:

Niloka
    Participant

Yes! the Arrow

Solution for this topic

You can always display that arrow by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-back-to-top.sh-back-to-top1 {
        opacity: 1;
    }

Niloka
    Participant

it works, nice

now kan the arrow point to the bottom?

and turn around again, when coming to the bottom?

Solution for this topic

Use the below CSS code to achieve it.

.sh-back-to-top.sh-back-to-top1 .icon-arrow-up:before {
            content: "\e604";
    }

.sh-back-to-top.sh-back-to-top1.active .icon-arrow-up:before {
            content: "\e607";
    }

Niloka
    Participant

Cool, its coming now!

one last thing.. it is not showing before toy allready have scrolled down.. Can it be visible when you load the site?

Sorry to tell you but it would need to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. See here https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)