Social share icons

Home Forums Gillion Theme Social share icons

Home Forums Gillion Theme Social share icons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • amplitum
    Participant

Hi. How to add and setup FB Messenger icon for sharing a post and how to change icons order?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @amplitum,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can setup FB Messenger icon for sharing a post in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

We can’t change icons order as they are displayed dynamically by javascript.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

amplitum
    Participant

I need to update theme for this? I don’t have this options now.

Yes below is the latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

amplitum
    Participant

It works. But this icon for messenger is not real. This is ordinary chat icon and it’s not recognizable for FB messenger… You can change this in next update.

I have created feature request to change this FB messenger icon in the future version of theme.

amplitum
    Participant

What needs to happen when click that messenger share button? It desn’t work here…

http://mintv.rs/2017/12/25/ovaj-covek-prodaje-smece-koje-sakuplja-sa-ulica-i-zaraduje-velike-pare/

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It is mostly meant for mobile devices, when it should activate share function. Therefore this is an option feature.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

amplitum
    Participant

Ok, you can close this. Thanks

Shufflehound

Great, we will close this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)