Some points to clarify

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Some points to clarify

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Some points to clarify

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • MALEKJm
    Participant

Hello

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @MALEKJm,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1- I want to know how to modify the Footer and Header examples offered by “Jevelin”, I can only select them in the “WPBakery page builder” and I cannot find them in Footer and Header List => See the screens prints below.

You have to click on the Footer KF and Header KF to edit them.

2- How can I know the linked plugins for each page?

I am not sure what you mean by linked plugins so please advise.

3- For example I have installed 4 demos and then I want them deleted, what should I do without destabilizing the project?

You can not delete the demo content selectively and you have to delete them manually page by page or delete all the content on your website using the WP Reset plugin.

4- Can I use the elements and blocks of the demos in the pages without having installed the demos?

Yes, you have to create them manually.

5- in your opinion, the best method to create a website based on your theme and install demos and make the necessary modification or create the pages and menus from scratch knowing that sometimes I want to use several elements of several demos in the same page.

Yes, I recommend you install all the required demos and then delete & edit the content according to your needs.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)