Staging Server

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Staging Server

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Staging Server

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cmurockstar
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound,

I just migrated my website to SiteGround, which offers staging support. So while the site is at foo.com, i now can do my edits at staging.foo.com.

On foo.com, everything works fine.

On Staging.foo.com, the Visual Page Builder does not load (see attached image)

There are no errors in the browser console.

Help?

-Josh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Josh,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using latest version of themes and plugins on your staging site.

Also ask the SiteGround support whether they restricts anything on staging site as it works fine on actual site.

If nothing above helps then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cmurockstar
    Participant

Please see private information

cmurockstar
    Participant

It appears that SiteGround makes a full clone of the main website (where Jevelin works correctly), including the DB and other files, to be stored in the staging instance.

So most likely something in the theme is trying to reference the main site, which isn’t part of the staging’s instance.

I logged in to your site and saw javascript errors are occurring on your site as shown in the attached screenshot which may be causing the issue so please contact your web host to resolve it.

I can’t troubleshoot the issue using shared user credentials which seems not admin credentials because i can’t access plugins and themes pages in the admin area.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cmurockstar
    Participant

sorry – my bad – you are now an admin

cmurockstar
    Participant

you are going to hate me – but i updated the Unyson plugin (it wasn’t notifying me that it was out of date) and when i did – bam… everything was working again!  So unless you did something at 828am pacific time – it is fixed!

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)