Strange content appears on top of page when running on mac

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Strange content appears on top of page when running on mac

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Strange content appears on top of page when running on mac

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mahmoud310
    Participant

When I run the website on mac I receive this message:

Bud1er-bui @� @� @� @header-builderlsvCblob�bplist00�
    IJK
    _viewOptionsVersion_showIconPreviewWcolumns_calculateAllSizesXtextSizeZsortColumnXiconSize_useRelativeDates �”&+05:?D�

WvisibleUwidthYascendingZidentifier o Tname�UwidthYascendingWvisibleXubiquity#�
    ! �\dateModified� %[dateCreated�
    (* aTsize�

/ s Tkind� 2
    4d Ulabel� 7
    9K Wversion� <
    >, Xcomments� AC�^dateLastOpened�EYdateAdded#@(Tname#@0 .@H\epy��������������������� “#$09:<=BKLNOT]^`agpqst|������������������M�header-builderlsvpblob^bplist00�
    EFG
    _viewOptionsVersion_showIconPreviewWcolumns_calculateAllSizesXtextSizeZsortColumnXiconSize_useRelativeDates � #(-27<AXcomments^dateLastOpened[dateCreatedTsizeUlabelTkindWversionTname\dateModified�
    UindexUwidthYascendingWvisible, � ��$%��)*
    a �./
    d �34

s �89
    K �=>

o � %
    #@(Tname#@0 .@H\epy���������������’)+,-68:;<EGIJKTVXYZceghirtvwx������������I�header-buildervSrnlongEDSDB `� @� @� @IJKTVXYZceghirtvwx������������I�header-buildervSrnlong<br />
    <b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/ceyac/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/elements/.DS_Store:1) in <b>/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/ceyac/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>258</b><br />
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang=”en-US”>
    <head>
    <meta charset=”UTF-8″>

I’m running the website locally on a virtual host

<div>

<div><VirtualHost *:80></div>
    <div>ServerAdmin [email protected]</div>
    <div>DocumentRoot “/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/ceyac”</div>
    <div>ServerName local.ceyac</div>
    <div></VirtualHost></div>

</div>

How can I solve this ASAP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mahmoud310,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using Yellow Pencil editor plugin?

If yes then please see the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/yellow-pencil-editor-security-update/

To confirm whether it is a theme issue, just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s the theme issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mahmoud310
    Participant

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by mahmoud310.

mahmoud310
    Participant

Solution for this topic

We was able to fix the issue ? 3>
    THX

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)