Style help

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Style help

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Style help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Lonartorg
    Participant

Hi there,

Can you please help me on the following for this page https://www.rociocarvajal.com/contact/

1. I am having problems to add the page on the left side of the page, I need around 80px (wireframe for reference attached). At the moment I have this: 20px 300px 20px 20px and as you can see on the left side of the page padding it is only like 10px on the front end
    2. On the ghost text for the form the text is in italics, how can I do this straight?
    3. On the submit button, how can I make the colour text for this word “submit” only for this and the outside line of the button navy blue#01426A ?

thank you so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lonartorg
    Participant

Please ignore question 1 as I have now worked out the padding – thanks.

If you can advise about question 2 and 3 that would be great. Also – how can I reduce the text on the contact form copy for the ghost fields and for the submit button text? thanks again

Hi @Lonartorg,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

On the ghost text for the form the text is in italics, how can I do this straight?

On the submit button, how can I make the colour text for this word “submit” only for this and the outside line of the button navy blue#01426A ?

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.wrap-forms *::-webkit-input-placeholder {
       font-style: normal !important;
    }
    .wrap-forms *:-moz-placeholder {
    }
    .wrap-forms *::-moz-placeholder {
    }
    .wrap-forms *:-ms-input-placeholder {  
    }

#page-container .contact-form input[type="submit"] {
        color: #01426A;
        border: 1px solid #01426A;
    }

Also – how can I reduce the text on the contact form copy for the ghost fields and for the submit button text? thanks again

I am not sure I understood exactly what you are trying to achieve here so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)