Sub menu under sub menu not opened when I enable the scrolling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sub menu under sub menu not opened when I enable the scrolling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sub menu under sub menu not opened when I enable the scrolling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • TamirK
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Left header 12 and I had a problem that in laptops or other devices with a small display, the menu was too large so it came off the screen without any scrolling option.

So I tried to add the scrolling option by adding max-height:250px and overflow-y:scroll;
    <div>This changed was worked great but I have a new problem that the sub menu under the sub menu is not opening now I don’t understand why.</div>
    <div>If I’ll cancel the overflow-y:scroll it’ll back to work.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>In addition, The sub sub menu opening to the left of the sub menu.</div>
    <div>Is there a way to open the menu on the right side?</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Thanks</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi TamirK,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please remove all the CSS changes that you have added to your website?

Also, please clear and temporarily deactivate the W3 Total Cache that you are using on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

TamirK
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the answering.

I tried to remove all my css changes that I added and also I disabled the W3 Total Cache.

The result was that the sub sub menu was opened but the scrolling didn’t work.

I did the changes because I wanted also the ability to scrolling the manus.

Thanks again

I had a problem that in laptops or other devices with a small display, the menu was too large so it came off the screen without any scrolling option.

I visited your shared website on mobile but didn’t see any menu scrolling issue on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please advise?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)