Subscripe-Feature

Home Forums Gillion Theme Subscripe-Feature

Home Forums Gillion Theme Subscripe-Feature

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • js
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve chosen the Subscripe-Features according the Screenshots and they are working basically perfect. The subscription is managed by Mailchimp. So far so good. The issues are,

(1) Re the Subscripe-Feature from the page – how can I enlarge the space where I can write the email-address ?

(2) Re the same Feature – if the subscription was successful I get a message from Mailchimp. Hope you can see it on the screenshot. How can I display these message, let’s say a bit nicer, may be in a separate popup?

(3) Re the Subscription widget for the sidebar, by nature is small and so is the space for writing the email address. Writing the address is very uncomfortable because during the writing you can’t see the full address you write.  Is it possible say to ‘float’ the writing  like the feature on the page? Hope you understand what I mean.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

js
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Jürgen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can help you by developing CSS code but fro that i need to access your site so could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

js
    Participant

Good morning,

The site is still on my local web server so I can’t share any access to the URL. Hope there is another way to help.

Best regards,

Jürgen

If you tell me the steps to produce the issues then i can reproduce it on my test site and help you.

js
    Participant

Hi,

I used from WPBakery Page Builder (WPBPB) your Template ‘Subscribe II’ on a page with sidebar right. As I mentioned earlier it’s basically working fine but the space to enter the email address is to small it should be larger and moreover the confirmation message from mailshimp is displayed very poor so to speak.  May be it can displayed in a separate popup window or so. Furthermore and a similar issue with the Subscribe-Sidebar Widget given the naturell small size you can’t fully read the email address you have entered into small space. So it would be great if during the writing of the address it’s a kind of floating to see what you have written. Hope you understand me. But just tried it out you will see.

Hope it comes across what the issues are.

Best regards,

Jürgen

You can change it using Yellow Pencil plugin as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)