TABS CONTENT

Home Forums Jevelin Theme TABS CONTENT

Home Forums Jevelin Theme TABS CONTENT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • djaya112
    Participant

how can i add content from the regular page builder into TABS. I tried looking for the code of the pagebuilder but i couldnt find it. Also, see image. i would like to have the content from the page builder (Scuba Diving section) into one of the TAB Sections. How would i go about doing this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @djaya112,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have to use the content element shortcodes in the tabs content as described in the following topics.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/visualpagebuilder-inside-tabsaccordion/

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/shortcodes-for-normal-wp-editor-visualtext/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

djaya112
    Participant

Thanks!

i tried to do it myself but i cant find out how to properly do it.

i think its not that complicated for someone with coding knowledge, so is it possible that you could help me?

Sure could you please tell me a bite more in detail which page builder content element do you want to add in Tabs content?

djaya112
    Participant

Sure, thanks in advance

please see image

i could also provide my WP login details if that is easier

Attachments:

Just to make sure do you want to add these four content elements in to Tab content as shown in the attached screenshot?

Attachments:

djaya112
    Participant

yes correct!

Actually you can add those elements in to Tab content without using complex shortcodes but using simple HTML as displayed in the attached screenshot and then style it using CSS code.

To add an image use Add Media editor button.

Attachments:

djaya112
    Participant

could you help me style it so it shows the exact same as in the pagebuilder

Sure could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)