tags in projects posts

Home Forums Jevelin Theme tags in projects posts

Home Forums Jevelin Theme tags in projects posts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • supermegalino
    Participant

is it possible to add tags to the projects?

Hi @supermegalino,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes we can add it by developing custom code but you have to develop more code to display it somewhere so please advise whether you want to proceed just adding it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

supermegalino
    Participant

Sorry but I do not understand.

I need to create relations from a project to some other and I thought that tags can be a simple solution, but if you have suggestions you are welcome.

thanks

Sure i can suggest you if any but please tell me what do you mean exactly by “some other” thing in your above reply?

supermegalino
    Participant

this is my situation

I have 2 portfolio categories named current exhibitions and past exhibitions

then I have 1 portfolio category named artists

I need to create relations from an artist post to some exhibitions posts

Then just select artists category along with current exhibitions or past exhibitions categories.

supermegalino
    Participant

I can’t do this way because I don’t want to show posts in multiple categories, a post is current exhibitions or artists.

do you have other suggestions?

Then i want to know why do you want to create relations from an artist post to some exhibitions posts?

supermegalino
    Participant

because an artist can do some exhibitions and my client wants to have relations so I am trying to find a solution

To create such relations in portfolio you have to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)