Team template issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Team template issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Team template issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Guillemesteve
    Participant

Hi,

When I want to apply Team Template I receive this code issue:

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: attachment_id in <b>/home/esteve/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/team-member/views/view.php</b> on line <b>100</b>
    <div id=”team-Wf8qAeQnSP” class=”sh-team sh-team-style4 sh-team-social-standard”>
    <div class=”sh-team-image”>
    <b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: image_width in <b>/home/esteve/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/team-member/views/view.php</b> on line <b>208</b>
    </div>

It can be viewed online at the bottom of here: https://www.clinicaesteve.es/equipo-profesional/

Thank you!!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Guillemesteve.

Hi @Guillemesteve,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t see the issue on your shared website as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Guillemesteve
    Participant

Problem still when there is no image or description inserted. Thats why I put a line inside description…

How can I resolve it? Because I would like not to be force to inserte this line in description form…

Thank you!

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are using latest version of the theme and plugins.

If the issue still persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Guillemesteve
    Participant

Of course…

Take into account that problems appears when no image and/or no description is introduced in forms.

Thank you!!

P.D You can check this test page: https://www.clinicaesteve.es/4141-2

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Guillemesteve.

After troubleshooting the issue on your website, I could confirm it on my test site using Team Member element of WPBakery page builder, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can remove that description line by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-team-description {
        display: none;
    }

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)