Testimonials Style 2 - Change NAME color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Testimonials Style 2 – Change NAME color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Testimonials Style 2 – Change NAME color

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • CopyrightSlap
    Participant

I made the Accent Color white (as I did not want the accent color on the page), how do I now change the NAME color from white to black (or a different color)? I can change the Profession Color but not the Name Color in the styling area of the Element.

Thanks!

CopyrightSlap
    Participant

In addition, the < > arrows below the Testimonial are super far below the quotation, anyway to reduce that padding/spacing?

On a mobile device it is MUCH worse, you literally have to scroll down a full screen or two before getting to the < >.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @CopyrightSlap,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I made the Accent Color white (as I did not want the accent color on the page), how do I now change the NAME color from white to black (or a different color)? I can change the Profession Color but not the Name Color in the styling area of the Element.

I am not sure what you are referring as Profession and Name colors so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot and page URL where it is displaying?

In addition, the < > arrows below the Testimonial are super far below the quotation, anyway to reduce that padding/spacing?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)