Text changes side

Home Forums Gillion Theme Text changes side

Home Forums Gillion Theme Text changes side

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dorianrevest
    Participant

Hello,
    When I import the “clean” demo I have no problem but when I personalize any element and publish my text it automatically changes to a different font.
    See the pictures.

Regards,

Dorian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Dorian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you are personalizing an element?

Also, could you please share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dorianrevest
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    The problem occurs on the whole site from the moment I modify any element of the page. I can take a video capture for you if you want to better understand.

dorianrevest
    Participant

I noticed that it is because of the Unysson plugin that the theme changes. I added a video link for you to understand better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytDu5_8BR-M

I understood your issue but could not reproduce it on my website.

What do you think that the Unyson plugin is causing the issue?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

dorianrevest
    Participant

I carried out a simple test by deactivating all the modules and I proceeded by elimination. The Unyson plugin when activated causes this problem.

Thank you for your help ! 🙂

dorianrevest
    Participant

Url

Solution for this topic

The Unyson plugin is a theme required plugin so I logged into your website and enabled it.

I also configured the theme settings on your website so that the headings will not display bold.

Could you please confirm it?

dorianrevest
    Participant

It works thank you very much!

You are most welcome here 🙂

dorianrevest
    Participant

I noticed that at the bottom of the page I have a text which appears (see image) whereas when I am in personalized mode it does not appear.

Attachments:

That is added in the content area of your Blog page but was not displaying because you had deactivated the WPBakery page builder on your website.

I have enabled the WPBakery page builder and it is displaying now.

If you don’t want to use the WPBakery page builder then please deactivate the plugin and also remove the content created by it on the Blog page.

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)