The page seems to be blank when I use WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme The page seems to be blank when I use WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme The page seems to be blank when I use WP Bakery

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • daniellejern
    Participant

Hey there!

I get a blank page when I edit with WP Bakery and I’m getting a handful of warnings and error messages about having to update.

I’ve updated Jevelin to the latest, as well as the latest version of WordPress. I’ve tried to deactivate plugins to see if it affects WP Bakery.

What might be wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

You can try our latest beta version, which includes the latest WPBakery page builder version. After installation you will be able to update it under the Appearance > Install plugin:

Please login to access this file

Let us know if that helps! šŸ™‚

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

daniellejern
    Participant

Stupid question, but how do I install the beta version.
    I’m super scared that I’ll accidently erase my stuff.

Normally I just update within the wordpress environment, but does this require me to go to the host of the site?

daniellejern
    Participant

I downloaded the plugin you recommended and updated the beta version, although I’m getting the same error even though I’ve updated WP Bakery to the latest version.

daniellejern
    Participant

It’s definitively the WP-bakery plugin that’s causing problems.
    After deactivating it and activating it a few times, I realised that when the WP-bakery plugin is activated, the page is blank, except for them landing page, but for the other pages it links to posts of some reason and the wordpress page editing bar in the top isn’t there anymore. I can only see the titlebar of the page, but the rest is blank.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It is possible that there are some kind of errors in background, that prevents page loading.

Would it be possible to login to your website to debug this issue further? (you can share the details in the private information field). Otherwise you can just share a PHP error log, so we can inspect that.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

daniellejern
    Participant

Yes, sure!

The page about the diary study is the one of the pages that I built with wp bakery – if you want to see the error that Iā€™m seeing.

Shufflehound

Thank you for the login details!

We just tested a few pages and couldn’t see any issues. Maybe you can give us a specific link that we should check?

daniellejern
    Participant

I’ve attached a screenshot of the page I’m referring to. As you can see, the page is filled with elements from wp-bakery.

I’ll create another post where I’ll show you what happens when I preview the page or go to the link address.

What browser are you using? I’m using Google Chrome and Brave atm.

Attachments:

daniellejern
    Participant

Here’s the attachment of the “blank” page which should be filled with content.

Attachments:

daniellejern
    Participant

I’ll leave the link to the page in the private information field. I keep talking about one page, but this applies to all pages I’ve created with wp-bakery, except the landing page.

Shufflehound

Thank you, we can confirm that there is a hidden error.

Please enable error reporting, so we can see more information about it.

daniellejern
    Participant

Now it’s enabled.

Shufflehound

Great! Now we could see the issue and we added a fix in the latest beta version.

Should be working fine now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)