the template final result appearing not fine

Home Forums Jevelin Theme the template final result appearing not fine

Home Forums Jevelin Theme the template final result appearing not fine

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Akif
    Participant

Hi,

i have tried installing the theme on localhost as well as on live server, the template final result appearing not fine, check screenshot, sections background colors missing, some elements missing, also slider rev content missing, check screenshot, i am a developer i did all correctly, and tried multiple times on localhost and on live server, but same results.

steps i did:
    – install WordPress
    – upload theme jevelin.zip
    – install all recommended plugins & activated
    – ran demo import content

all the above steps ran smooth without any error, but when it says all done see visit the site, i don’t find complete site, see screenshots what’s appearing

please tell me asap why this is happening

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Akif,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me which demo content you have imported?

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Akif
    Participant

this is creative agency template, also i am doing this on localhost, please this the error from your side, please check by installing yourself, and check why this is happening

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Akif.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Could you please delete all the content on your localhost website using the below plugin and reimport the demo content?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and activate all the theme required plugins.

Please login to access this file

Also, please share with me the screenshot of the successfully imported demo content and the pages created in the admin area of your website.

Akif
    Participant

i did exactly same as you told, i even did on fresh wp installation, but see the attached results what i am getting on front, many things missing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please also share the screenshot of the successfully imported demo content message and the pages created in the admin area of your website?

Akif
    Participant

listen you are just wasting time, do one thing, go and install yourself the creative agency template, you will get the same outputs, then you can troubleshoot the problem, i am developer i am doing all that perfectly from my end, there is something wrong with that creative agency template

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Akif
    Participant

once the issue is fixed, please do let me know, already alot of time wasted, please get that done asap

Sure, we will notify you here.

Akif
    Participant

hello, you are taking a lot of time, already wasted a lot of time

You can just create the slider by referring to the below documentation until it is fixed in the demo content.

https://www.themepunch.com/revsliderjquery-doc/slider-revolution-jquery-5-x-documentation/

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)