The "With ad place" header layout breaks woocommerce pages

Home Forums Gillion Theme The "With ad place" header layout breaks woocommerce pages

Home Forums Gillion Theme The "With ad place" header layout breaks woocommerce pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kscott
    Participant

When I select the “With ad place” in the header theme settings, and navigate to a woocommerce page, the content duplicates itself above the header and below the header.

I’ve removed this from my live site but added screenshots below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @kscott,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Also, please share me the exact page URL from your site where it is happening?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kscott
    Participant

Login credentials below. Note that you’ll need to enable it in the settings (I disabled it until a fix can be made).

I logged into your shared site and saw this is happening because of the Content Egg Pro plugin that you are using on your site as it works fine after deactivating the Content Egg Pro plugin.

Please contact the Content Egg Pro plugin developer to resolve the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)