Theme compatible with Elementor?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme compatible with Elementor?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme compatible with Elementor?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Begford
    Participant

Morning,

I recently purchased this theme and have been attempting to design it in WordPress using Elementor and I’m not having any luck. It seems as though I’ll need to use WPBakery. Is that the case?

I’d much rather use Elementor. In fact, if I’m unable to use Elementor, I’d like to request a refund so I can purchase a different theme that is compatible with Elementor.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Begford,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The theme is compatible with the Elemetor and you can use the elementor to create pages.

It seems from your shared screenshot that you have created the page using WPbakery page builder therefore it displays the WPbakery shortcodes.

Please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Please do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)