Theme dissapears and changes update slowly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme dissapears and changes update slowly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme dissapears and changes update slowly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Toya1928
    Participant

Hi there,

1. I tried to install the theme but I got message 404 but everything diplayed when clicked home button.
    2. Reinstalled it but theme was not displayed correctly.
    3. managed to install it all HOWEVER now when I returned to the website the whole theme content is gone. Also, when I change the logo in the header, it loads very very slowly, after 10 minutes. So changes are not instant or almost at all.

Please help me as I don’t want to struggle to populate the website and lose everything every day. It shouldn’t be so complicated.

Many thanks,

Gabriela

Hi Gabriela,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please login to access this file

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Toya1928
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Thank you so very much for your response. I rebooted WordPress and the website seems to be working fine apart from it being very slow to update my logos. Last time I rebooted I also activated the “coming soon” plugin and I think this is where there was a clash. This time I did not activate it at all and it seems ok. I’ll keep an eye and let you know if there are any other problems.

Thank you very much!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)