theme does not make changes on front end

Home Forums Jevelin Theme theme does not make changes on front end

Home Forums Jevelin Theme theme does not make changes on front end

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • supermegalino
    Participant

I installed the theme and I am editing theme options, but on front end nothing changes

supermegalino
    Participant

there is an error, you can check log file:

[29-Oct-2019 13:41:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method FW_Shortcode::_get_picker_dropdown_choices() in /home/frankhousing/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/google-maps/options.php:34
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/frankhousing/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php(770): require()
    #1 /home/frankhousing/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcode.php(129): fw_get_variables_from_file(‘/home/frankhous…’, Array)
    #2 /home/frankhousing/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/class-fw-extension-shortcodes.php(454): FW_Shortcode->get_options()
    #3 /home/frankhousing/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/class-fw-extension-shortcodes.php(385): FW_Extension_Shortcodes->get_shortcode_builder_data(‘google_maps’)
    #4 /home/frankhousing/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/extensions/page-builder/includes/page in /home/frankhousing/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/google-maps/options.php on line 34

supermegalino
    Participant

also, it is not possible to edit pages, the admin returns an error..

what can I do???

supermegalino
    Participant

please help, I can’t work on my website..

Hi @supermegalino,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can resolve this issue by deleting and reinstalling the theme as described in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/fatal-error/#post-27883

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

supermegalino
    Participant

I did so, but it does not work, I have the same issues as described above

supermegalino
    Participant

please help, I can’t work..

Could you please contact your web host and ask to set PHP version to 7.2 from 7.3.10 that you are currently using on your site?

supermegalino
    Participant

now php version is 7.2

supermegalino
    Participant

I also updated the theme to last version from themeforest, but issues from theme options did not solve

nothing changes

what have I to do???

Now, I can see you can create or edit the pages on your site without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

but issues from theme options did not solve

nothing changes

Could you please tell me exactly what theme options you are trying to change and what you want to achieve so that I can help you?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supermegalino
    Participant

logo does not shows, it is always the jevelin one

copyright text

top bar does not show

supermegalino
    Participant

also wrong logo in the footer

map on contact page does not show (I have inserted in theme options the right api key)

logo does not shows, it is always the jevelin one

copyright text

top bar does not show

also wrong logo in the footer

This is because you have set Header and Footer template to WPBakery page builder templates as shown in the attached screenshots so you have to make changes in it using WPBakery page builder and no theme options work on it.

map on contact page does not show (I have inserted in theme options the right api key)

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supermegalino
    Participant

can you please help, theme option are not working..

supermegalino
    Participant

I just imported the demo..

how should I know that theme options do not work this way?

As said above you are using custom WPbakery templates, therefore, you have to make changes directly in them as displayed in the above-shared screenshots.

If you want to make changes in the header and footer using theme options then just set the Header Template to Header 1 and Footer Template to Default in the theme settings.

supermegalino
    Participant

anyway I solved

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)