Theme Images

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme Images

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme Images

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • BlatherBubble
    Participant

Hello!

I hope that you’re doing well. I purchased Gillion via EnvatoMarket, loved the look of the theme. However, after installing, I noticed that there are images that seem to have come with theme. Nice images but they are not applicable to what I would like on my site that I enclosed in the private area. I’m very much a novice so I am sure that I am asking a really dumb question; how can I delete those images and replace them? Thank you! Stay safe always.

Hi BlatherBubble,

Thank you for your question.

The theme doesn’t come with images until you install any demo content.

Have you installed the demo content?

If not then could you please share me the screenshot of the images or the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

BlatherBubble
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you for your response. The page is blatherbubble.com .  You’re correct, I did install the demo content (forehead slap)! Later, I read that there is a basic install but I guess I missed that step. Ugh! So, I’m guessing that uninstalling then reinstalling is my next step? I’m sorry but I am really stressed that I might mess this up, again. Thank you!

Stay safe! Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,

Lorelei

Solution for this topic

Installing and reinstalling the theme doesn’t delete the site data and content.

You can remove all your site content including images using the following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Happy New Year…!!

BlatherBubble
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I installed the suggested plug in but the images are still there. If you go on the site, blatherbubble.com then scroll down towards the Instagram feed and below, you’ll notice images on the Instragram feed and below that are not mine but came with the demo content. Those images are not appropriate for what I would like to do with my site. How do I get rid of those images? I pasted some of those images so you can see what I am talking about. Thank you for your help and patience.
    <div class=”content-container sh-page-layout-default”>
    <div class=”container entry-content”>
    <div id=”content” class=”sh-pagination-center”>
    <div class=”post-related-title”>
    <h2 class=”post-single-title”>LATEST POSTS</h2>
    </div>
    <div class=”sh-group blog-list blog-style-left-right blog-style-left-right-large”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”sh-footer-instagram-title sh-side-line”>
    <div class=”sh-side-line-holder”></div>
    <div class=”sh-side-line-content”>
    <h3><i class=”icon icon-social-instagram”></i> INSTAGRAM FEED</h3>
    </div>
    <div class=”sh-side-line-holder”></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”sh-footer-instagram”>
    <div id=”null-instagram-feed-2″ class=”widget-item null-instagram-feed”>
    <ul class=”instagram-pics instagram-size-large”>
    <li class=””>Instagram Image
    <div class=”sh-instagram-meta”>
    <div class=”sh-instagram-meta-content”><span class=”sh-instagram-likes”><i class=”icon icon-heart”></i> 1</span> <span class=”sh-instagram-comments”><i class=”icon icon-bubbles”></i> 0</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”sh-instagram-meta-content”><span class=”sh-instagram-likes”><i class=”icon icon-heart”></i> 0</span> <span class=”sh-instagram-comments”><i class=”icon icon-bubbles”></i> 0</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”sh-instagram-meta-content”><span class=”sh-instagram-likes”><i class=”icon icon-heart”></i> 0</span> <span class=”sh-instagram-comments”><i class=”icon icon-bubbles”></i> 0</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    <div class=”sh-footer-instagram-title-bottom”></div>
    <footer class=”sh-footer”>
    <div class=”sh-footer-widgets”>
    <div class=”container”>
    <div class=”row”>
    <div class=”col-md-4 col-sm-6″>
    <div id=”posts_slider-2″ class=”widget_facebook widget-item widget_posts_slider”>
    <div class=”widget-slide-arrows-container”>
    <h3 class=”widget-title”>TRENDING SLIDER</h3>
    <div class=”widget-slide-arrows”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id=”categories-3″ class=”widget-item widget_categories”>
    <h3 class=”widget-title”></h3>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </footer>

BlatherBubble
    Participant

Thank you for your help. In case I submitted my last email, please disregard it.  I installed the suggested plug-in, quite nervously because it has not been tested with my version of WordPress but I guess it worked. The images are gone. So, once again, Thank YOU! I hope I have a better grip now. Thank you!

<footer class=”sh-footer”>
    <div class=”sh-footer-widgets”>
    <div class=”container”>
    <div class=”row”>
    <div id=”categories-3″ class=”widget-item widget_categories”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </footer>

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)