Theme not loading after Update / Fatal Error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme not loading after Update / Fatal Error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme not loading after Update / Fatal Error

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • florianf
    Participant

my website is not working anymore after updating WordPress and all the Plugins which belong to the jevelin theme….
    First I had a fatal error with with the allowed memory size of PHP in the unyson plugin. I added the code line Define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’); in the wp-config.php. Now I have acces to my wordpress configuration panel. But my website still doesn’t want to load the content.
    I tried to reinstall and delete Unyson, but it change nothing. Please help.

Hi @florianf,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

But my website still doesn’t want to load the content.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

florianf
    Participant

thanks for your reply: http://www.florianfroger.de

It seems the theme jQuery script is causing the issue as jQuery is updated in the latest WordPress version 5.5

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

florianf
    Participant

Thanks for your help. Unfortunaly the content of the website is now visible but the visualization is completely wrong. I have a lot of errors in the plugin tabs, since I updated it to the 4.9.1 version. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

<b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset ‘deactivate’ in <b>/var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-editor/classes/WPEditor.php</b> on line <b>333</b>

<b>Warning</b>: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in <b>/var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/ajax-load-more.php</b> on line <b>278</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset ‘deactivate’ in <b>/var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-editor/classes/WPEditor.php</b> on line <b>333</b>

<b>Warning</b>: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in <b>/var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/akismet/class.akismet-admin.php</b> on line <b>106</b>

<b>Warning</b>: array_merge(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, string given in <b>/var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/amp/src/Admin/OptionsMenu.php</b> on line <b>114</b>

<b>Warning</b>: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in <b>/var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/admin/admin.php</b> on line <b>571</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/plugins/tgmpa/tgmpa.php:583 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): TGM_Plugin_Activation->filter_plugin_action_links_activate(‘<‘) #1 /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘<‘, Array) #2 /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugins-list-table.php(942): apply_filters(‘plugin_action_l…’, ‘<‘, ‘contact-form-7/…’, Array, ‘all’) #3 /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugins-list-table.php(698): WP_Plugins_List_Table->single_row(Array) #4 /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1322): WP_Plugins_List_Table->display_rows() #5 /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1249): WP_List_Table->display_rows_or_placeholder() #6 /var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-admin/plugins.php(764): WP_List_Table->display() #7 {main} thrown in <b>/var/www/web25/htdocs/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/plugins/tgmpa/tgmpa.php</b> on line <b>583</b>

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PHP on your server by referring to the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version

http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

florianf
    Participant

Thanks to the recovery mode of WordPress I could acces to my plugin list and I found out that “WP Editor” was causing issues in my panel. After that I activated the portfolio and the page builder options of Unyson AND NOW IT WORKS like it should do! I will never update WordPress again!

Thanks again for your help. Great Support!

florianf
    Participant

ohoho I was to fast. All the pages of my Portfolio section are not linked. I got the 404 message when I click on the thumbnails. In my WordPress Panel I can’t publish the modification and I also don’t see the main content, only the header/footer/general tabs. Perhaps because I don’t have any license for the WpBakery page builder? Do you have a new idea? ;/

You don’t need a license of the WPBakery page builder plugin as it comes bundled with the theme.

Please try resaving the permalink in your website settings.

florianf
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. All links are now suddenly working.
    But in my WordPress Panel I can’t edit either the content of a portfolio page or publish a modification. Is it because I had to delete the plugin “WP Editor”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yes, please try deactivating the “WP Editor” plugin.

florianf
    Participant

WP Editor is already inactive.

Then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

florianf
    Participant

thanks!

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and resolved the issue by deleting and reinstalling the Unyson plugin.

Could you please confirm it?

florianf
    Participant

Thanks for reinstalling Unyson. It finnaly works. You can now closed this thread. 😉 Thanks a lot Shufflehound Support!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)