Theme options

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme options

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • przyzielonymstole
    Participant

Hello,

how to backup theme options settings?

This plugin doesn’t work properly:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/
    It imports only a part of settings.

Thanks!

Hi @przyzielonymstole,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

That is the only fully functional plugin which does this.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail which settings are not exported/imported so that i can help you?

Also please tell me why you want to export it.

Do you want to export it to import on another site along with content of the site?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

przyzielonymstole
    Participant

I always export theme options to have a backup. First of all – the “reset” button is so close to “Save” button – it very easy to make a mistake and click the wrong one.
    Second, and the most important – when updating theme backup is more than necessary.

I’m sorry but I don’t remember which things werent imported. I just gave a try, export the options from current site. Than went to test site with Gillion theme, imported it and the overall look changed. So some settings weren’t exported and imported. You can log into my backened, export options with this plugin and import to your test wordpress site. I think it will be easier to check this way than writing.

I just gave a try, export the options from current site. Than went to test site with Gillion theme, imported it and the overall look changed.

Could you please share me the screenshots of both the sites so that it would be easier for me to understand?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)