Theme version 2.6.1..1 does not fix color picker

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme version 2.6.1..1 does not fix color picker

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Theme version 2.6.1..1 does not fix color picker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • laszlo_oe
    Participant

Hi,

I am running WordPress 4.9 and like several others, lost entering color code capability in the color pickers.

I downloaded and installed beta version 2.6.1.1, but the issue is still present.

I took the file you posted here: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/background-colour-using-accurate-palette-picker/

I see that style.css still shows version 2.6.1 instead of 2.6.1.1. Does the theme beta version ZIP have the correct content? Can you please advise on what I might be missing?

My site runs using jevelin-child as I had to customize a few files. Can you please confirm which files had any changes going from 2.6.1 to 2.6.1.1 so I can make sure none of those are copied over to the child theme?

Attached three screenshots:

“Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 11.36.25 PM” => manually modified showing what I would expect to see for theme version 2.6.1.1

“style css from 2_6_1_1 theme ZIP” => screenshot of style.css without modification from 2.6.1.1 zip file

“Beyond Compare Tool Diff output” => output of Beyond Compare tool showing difference between content of 2.6.1 and 2.6.1.1 theme folder. There is no difference, the two folders are identical

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @laszlo_oe,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The color picker is a latest known issue as reported in the following topic which is caused by the incompatibility between Unyson plugin and latest version of WordPress.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/color-picker-broken/#post-14787

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

We’ll update the theme version to 2.6.1.1 and its changelog soon.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)