Timeline for Multiple Days

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Timeline for Multiple Days

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Timeline for Multiple Days

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • iancdma
    Participant

We are planning to have a timeline for 3 days, with at least 8-10 entries on each day. What’s the best way to do this, other than having one long timeline element?

iancdma
    Participant

I don’t really want to use a plugin since your theme already supports it. Is there any way I could put the timelines inside tabs?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/elements/timeline/

I donโ€™t really want to use a plugin since your theme already supports it.

Yes, the theme also provides timeline but I am not sure whether it fulfills your above-stated requirements.

If it matches with your requirements then you can use it.

Is there any way I could put the timelines inside tabs?

Currently, there isn’t any way to achieve this.

iancdma
    Participant

Can I make this a feature request then?

It would be cool if we can have tabs above timelines.

Sure I have added this in the feature request list so that it will be considered to be implemented in the future version of the theme.

iancdma
    Participant

Any updates on this? ๐Ÿ˜€

No, updates yet.

It will be implemented based on the number of feature requests that we get for the feature, therefore, we are not sure when or whether we will implement it so don’t depend on the update and instead try using any other solution.

iancdma
    Participant

How else can I show a schedule of an event without having to use the Timeline component?

iancdma
    Participant

The plugins you recommended need payment in order to achieve the feature I want. I simply want them to be grouped into each day of the event, and be able to click the headings to change the timeline shown.

This could be easily achieved with the Tabs component, but sadly I can’t put anything other than text and shortcode inside them. Could you tell me how to work around this?

I don’t know any workaround for it.

If you don’t want to purchase the plugin then you can try achieving it developing custom code.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

iancdma
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Issue unresolvable, please close.

Ok. I have closed the topic.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)