To add to my woes, the Visit Site button goes to a blank

Home Forums Jevelin Theme To add to my woes, the Visit Site button goes to a blank

Home Forums Jevelin Theme To add to my woes, the Visit Site button goes to a blank

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • NoCode4Me
    Participant

I’d send a screenshot, but well, that would be all white. The Preview button on the Home Page works, but not the Visit Site button.

Hi @NoCode4Me,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you missed to share the screenshot.

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

NoCode4Me
    Participant

Thanks.

A screenshot won’t show anything because the front end page is entirely white.

I have now had to put my website under construction so customers don’t see the mess. I verified the problem with it out of construction mode, with the cache cleared.

My thought was that the website has no organizing home page, just the blog attribution. So it’s not visible on the web.

I might have to give you an editor role so you can see the problem from the backend? I’m not sure….

OK then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

NoCode4Me
    Participant

Thank you for being so kind. This issue has been resolved.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

dpulliam
    Participant

Is there a faq that contains the fix for this issue?

Currently not but if you have any question then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)