Top Bar & Footer widgets not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top Bar & Footer widgets not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top Bar & Footer widgets not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • moudy3000
    Participant

i have the top bar set to ON in theme setting and also I’ve added widgets to the footer widget but for some reason it’s not showing on the website.

this is the link to the website:

http://babazrestaurant.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @moudy3000,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

i have the top bar set to ON in theme setting

Please see the answer posted in the below topic for a similar question.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/top-bar-enabled-but-not-showing/#post-41896

and also I’ve added widgets to the footer widget but for some reason it’s not showing on the website.

Please make sure that you have enabled Footer Widgets in the theme footer settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

moudy3000
    Participant

Thanks for your email. I switched the header style to 2 or 3 in theme setting and i already have footer widgets enabled (see attached) and that didn’t change. Still having the same issue.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

Then please edit your site home page and make sure that you have configured the same in the Page settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

moudy3000
    Participant

ok perfect this worked thanks for your help. How can i change the background color of the top bar?

You are most welcome 🙂

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)