Top bar missing after update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar missing after update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar missing after update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ImageMagician
    Participant

After receiving the last Jevelin update, the top bar option above the menu header is now gone. It appears in the Header options, and I do have it selected as “on”, but it is missing in the layout.

Hi @ImageMagician,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

b-original
    Participant

Please inform me too, as the same happended on both sites I am responsible for. Header can not be changed since update to Jevelin 5.0 and the top bar is missing, only visible on the blog page. Thank you!

Sure, I will notify you here.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

ImageMagician
    Participant

Hi. This issue has come up again. Today suddenly, all our settings disappeared including our logos. We got everything reset, but the top bar will not show even though it is enabled in the settings.

I deleted and reinstalled Jevelin (I verify I’m running 5.2.2).

Any idea why it won’t show.

Shufflehound

There could be a multiple possible causes for that kind of issue. We can try to go one by one or you can share access to your website and we can debug ourself? In that case we could fix this issue much faster

ImageMagician
    Participant

Here is the login information in the private field

Shufflehound

We can’t tell for sure why suddenly all your settings disappeared. but it seems that top bar didn’t work, because header layout 1 doesn’t support it (you should use layout 2 for it). Sorry for that, we should add notice about it.

ImageMagician
    Participant

Thank you!

Shufflehound

We are glad that we could help! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)