Top bar navigation not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar navigation not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar navigation not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Shufflehound

We re-saved Jevelin settings and it somehow started working.

Not sure what was the issue. One idea is that Redux and Unyson frameworks are creating compatibility issues (as it is intended to use only one at a time). If you are planning to use Unyson page builder, then it might be good idea to migrate away from Redux framework plugin. We can do it for you if needed

vladodoko
    Participant

I would be very thankful if you could do it. Since I am a beginner, I am not very good with these things so any assisstance would be great!

If you could help me with two more issues:
    After you have made header&footer, the cover page is making a double slider revolution.

When I click on the # news on the cover page, the link does not take me to the part where it is supposed to, while with the other (front page, about us, galery, contact) it always takes me to the part where it should.

vladodoko
    Participant

I replied to your comment 28 days ago and have not yet received any response. Can you help me with these things?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We are really sorry for that.

We will need a link to your website where we can test it as the previous link you mentioned seems to have a different theme.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

vladodoko
    Participant

Shufflehound

Thank you, we might have an ideas on how to fix your issues, but we will need a login data to your website. Is that possible? (you can enter them in the private field)

vladodoko
    Participant

User and pw in private information field.

Shufflehound

Looks like we managed to fix both slider and link issue.

Can you please take a look? 🙂

vladodoko
    Participant

Everything looks good, just how i wanted. Thank you very much for the effort and time you spent to help me.

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)