Top bar not displaying

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar not displaying

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar not displaying

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • lorena
    Participant

Hi,

Can I please have some help with my top bar? I have selected it to be on as you can see in the screenshot attached however it does not show up no matter what I do? I’d like it to look like the second screenshot attached which is header 2 ( I have selected my header to be header 2 already).

I am also noticing that the header doesn’t carry on throughout all the pages. Just the homepage. How can I make the change so that it looks the same on all pages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @lorena.redzepovski,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have enabled it in the theme Header settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

lorena
    Participant

Yes I have done so but it is still not displaying?

See attachments. Could you log in and take a look at what might be stopping it? I’ve had a look at all my settings and cant work it out?

Thanks

Attachments:

I can see it is also disaplying on other pages as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:

lorena
    Participant

Sorry, I discovered what the problem was 🙂 My settings needed to all be default.

I just want to make the text in the top bar bigger/ bolder. How can I do this? Is there a way of switching the number to the right instead? See attachment please.

Attachments:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)