Top Bar not showing and custom

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top Bar not showing and custom

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top Bar not showing and custom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • mengaz
    Participant

I am relatively new to wordpress, and is unable to get the topbar to show on my homepage, though I found it appearing in any other subsequent pages I have made.

The home page is static page, and have set it to header style 2.

THe other thing is I notice in the setting it has room for only one number, how can I also add another number to the topbar?

Solution for this topic

Hi @mengaz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am relatively new to wordpress, and is unable to get the topbar to show on my homepage, though I found it appearing in any other subsequent pages I have made.

The home page is static page, and have set it to header style 2.

I can see you have set Header Layout 1 on your site home page so please edit that page and set Header Layout to 2 as shown in the attached screenshot.

THe other thing is I notice in the setting it has room for only one number, how can I also add another number to the topbar?

In the same field you can add another number separating it with |

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mengaz
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for that information. It worked a treat. Which leads me to this question.

I notice the top bar is not shown in mobile view. Is there a way to enable that?

thank you

meng

You are most welcome here 🙂

I notice the top bar is not shown in mobile view. Is there a way to enable that?

No the theme doesn’t display it on mobile due to smaller space.

To enable it, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)