Two problems with WpBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Two problems with WpBakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Two problems with WpBakery

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • dyrecta
    Participant

Hello, I state that I have been working with WordPress for many years and I have installed and tried many themes. I trusted the great reviews of the theme, but today I have to say that I have encountered two problems with your theme:
    1. I had development problems with the Firefox browser: very often WpBakery and the import of graphics and constructors did not work. When I use Firefox very often everything crashed and nothing worked anymore. I had to interrupt my work and start over with Chrome – wasting a lot of time.
    2. Now the WpBakery, backend side, no longer works. I can only use the frontend: it all happened suddenly, I didn’t install any new plugins, I was just typing some text.

As mentioned, I have been working with WP for a long time and it is frustrating to encounter these problems, which are time consuming: I hope you can help solve these problems, otherwise I will have to proceed with negative reviews.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by dyrecta.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dyrecta,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

1. I had development problems with the Firefox browser: very often WpBakery and the import of graphics and constructors did not work. When I use Firefox very often everything crashed and nothing worked anymore. I had to interrupt my work and start over with Chrome – wasting a lot of time.

This is a Firefox browser-specific issue so please try clearing browser cache, deactivating all browser extensions, and make sure that you are using the latest version of the browser.

2. Now the WpBakery, backend side, no longer works. I can only use the frontend: it all happened suddenly, I didn’t install any new plugins, I was just typing some text.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Please make sure that you have configured the settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

dyrecta
    Participant

Hello, regarding the second problem (the most serious) I checked and the configurations are all ok, As you can see in the attached files. I also have the latest version of the Child theme (purchased and installed a few days ago). At first everything worked, suddenly, while I was doing a trivial update there was this problem.
    How can I do?

Thank you

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

dyrecta
    Participant

Hello, I have a doubt: did you receive the administrator credentials that I entered in the private comments?

Thank you

No, I didn’t get it.

Could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected] ?

dyrecta
    Participant

https://fisioterapisti-test.dyrecta.com/wp-admin/
    [email protected]
    Ft4B#PIo8YN^*Z5EiwzMuJ!3

Please, confirm that you have received!
    Thank you

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum by adding it in the file as this is a public forum so the information shared can be seen by others.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”.

I logged into your website and the WPBakery page builder is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is the issue resolved?

If not then could you please try using a different browser?

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)