Two questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Two questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Two questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Steen010
    Participant

Hi Guys,

two questions:

When I do an website audit it says i don’t have h1 tags, which i think is strange because i assume my title is an h1 tag. Do you get this?

Second I try to make a 404 page just by activating the button that comes with the theme, but in the audit it says i dont have one. Can you explain this?

https://jouwnatuurlijkegezondheid.nl

thanks in advance,

Edwin

Hi Edwin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

When I do an website audit it says i don’t have h1 tags, which i think is strange because i assume my title is an h1 tag. Do you get this?

I visited your shared site and saw h1 tag in the site markup as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Second I try to make a 404 page just by activating the button that comes with the theme, but in the audit it says i dont have one. Can you explain this?

Which button and audit are you referring to?

Could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing its screenshots?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Steen010
    Participant

Yes that’s why i dont understand this in the screenshot shown below which says these titles are h2 tags.

The other screenshot is about the 404 page which comes with the theme. But the website audits, dont find a 404 error page.

Please advice,

Thanks,

Edwin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

We don’t provide support to website audit services.

The theme displays H1 tags as shown in the above shared screenshot so please contact that website audit support to know why it is still displaying false information.

Steen010
    Participant

Hi guys and galls,

For some reason my logo doesn’t display and youve doubled the options when accessing the custimization area. 2x header 2x custum css, etc. Seems something is not right. My website: https://Treesoflife.nl Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)