Two quick questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Two quick questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Two quick questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • jhxzhang
    Participant

Hi, if screenshots are necessary, I can provide those as well, but for a link to my site, please see the private info below.

1. I somehow have two headers on my site, I want to remove the header that simply says “Home”. I don’t know what setting set this off, as I did not have that row before.
    2. For the request staff form on the website, is there any way to put two fill-in boxes on the same row? and make the form wider instead of longer, the reason I ask is this looks worse on mobile, but I cannot take away any fields.

Thank you,

Jun

Hi Jun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I somehow have two headers on my site, I want to remove the header that simply says “Home”. I don’t know what setting set this off, as I did not have that row before.

It’s a titlebar that you can disable from the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

For the request staff form on the website, is there any way to put two fill-in boxes on the same row? and make the form wider instead of longer, the reason I ask is this looks worse on mobile, but I cannot take away any fields.

There is no theme option to achieve this but you can check whether contact form 7 plugin provides any option or you can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)