Unable to change background image on demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unable to change background image on demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unable to change background image on demo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • spatialmr
    Participant

We are unable to change the background image on the demo Coming Soon page. If we add new pages our chosen background image is in place. Can you please detail steps on how to change this image? It seems like there are several places where this could be done, we have tried all of them, and yet we cannot remove/replace the default image with our own. Thank you.

Hi @spatialmr,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change background image on your site as shown in the attached screenshots.

If it doesn’t work for you then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

spatialmr
    Participant

Shufflehound Support,

Thank you but that is what we have been trying for days without success. Here is the link to our page so hopefully you can troubleshoot the issue: spatialmr.com. Attached is a screenshot of the customization page where you can see that the background image set is not the one that appears on our homepage.

Attachments:

I visited your site and saw the body background image is there but you have set another image as a background of Section element causing body background image hide.

You can either change or remove background image of section by editing it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

a2nl2enyc
    Participant

I do not have background image as a menu item in dashboard

Attachments:

@a2nl2enyc To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

jamesgal2
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

I am trying to change my background image and it is not working. Can you please assist. http://84f.d57.myftpupload.com/

@jamesgal2 As requested above, to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)