Unable to Change Styling in Theme Settings

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to Change Styling in Theme Settings

Home Forums Gillion Theme Unable to Change Styling in Theme Settings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • lizfilion
    Participant

Hello – I’m unable to change styling in my theme settings. Specifically:
    Background Color

Accent Color

Accent Hover Color

Link Hover Color

Meta Color

Is this a known issue? I see that the text is clickable but when I hover over and click there is no link/pop up for me to select any colors. I have tried in chrome and firefox.

Thanks!

Hi @lizfilion,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lizfilion
    Participant

Thank you for your reply and suggestions.

I downloaded and installed this theme yesterday. The version is 4.8.3 | Unyson 2.7.9 so it appears to be up to date. I also tried deactivating all plugins as suggested and that didn’t solve the issue.

Any other suggestions?

heuer.eric
    Participant

I am having the same issue but with only one of my sites. I currently use Jevelin for a few sites but this issue is only showing up on one of them. It was working fine 2 days ago when I switched to the Jevelin theme so I am not sure what it could be.

Theme: Jevelin (2.6.0)

Unyson Version: 2.7.9

Attachments:

gregy1403
    Participant

same here

The latest Gillion theme version is 1.3.2.1 as shared bellow.

If you are using Jevelin theme then please create a topic for it in the Jevelin theme forum here https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/forum/jevelin/  as this is Gillion theme forum.

If you are still facing the issue using latest version of Gillion theme then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

lizfilion
    Participant

I am currently using 1.3.1 which is the one that is provided by themeforest when I purchased it 3 days ago. May I suggest your team updating this so others don’t have this same issue?

How do I install the new files? It won’t allow me to upload the new files since the Gillion files already exist.

Thank you!!!

mokuz
    Participant

The same for me.
    Also bought theme 3 days ago.

PS. Installed Gillion Beta 1.3.2.1

Problem with styling is NOT solved.
    Only lost translation of theme (made with loco translate plugin)… :-[]

Attachments:

You can update by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it downloading from below or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the below downloaded theme on your site.

Also as said i couldn’t reproduce the issue on my test site so please anybody help us to troubleshoot it if you don’t mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

mokuz
    Participant

see below

mokuz
    Participant

Is there anybody out there?)

@mokuz Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

We are troubleshooting the issue on your site and will notify you here ASAP after fixing it.

@mokuz We have troubleshooted the issue and found out it was caused by latest version of Unyson plugin and resolved the issue on your site by using modified theme which we will release for all users soon.

lizfilion
    Participant

Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue for Mokuz. I have included my credentials below so it can be resolved on my end, as well.

Thank you!

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site to resolve it.

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)