Unable to create "video" post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unable to create “video” post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unable to create “video” post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Shelly
    Participant

Hi guys.

I have read previous topics, updated themes, deactivated plugins and still cannot get my video posts to work again.

You will see on the attached screenshot, I have selected “Post Format – Video” but there is no option to paste the video URL under Post Settings.  It stopped working last week but this isn’t the first time it has happened.

What else can I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please let us know which WordPress and theme versions are you using currently?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Shelly
    Participant

Hi there,

Jevelin version: 5.7.1.

Wordpress version: 6.3.

Everything appears to be up to date, except WPBakery – Version 6.13.0 installed, wants to update to 7.0 but can’t as it is within the theme. It is not showing as an option in Appearance – Install Plugins.

Thanks

Shufflehound

It seems that WordPress 6.3 might have broken that functionality. Currently, we can only recommend downgrading to the 6.2 version, while we are figuring out how to fix it.

Shelly
    Participant

Hi guys.  Any update on this? I don’t want to downgrade due to security features.

Thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

There is a new beta version that might have fixed it:

Please login to access this file

Please test it and let us know if that fixes the issue!

By the way WordPress supports older versions for a long time, so the previous versions should be safe. For example even WordPress 5.0 and order versions still receives security updates 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)