Unable to edit using WP Page Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unable to edit using WP Page Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unable to edit using WP Page Bakery

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • nichigson
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m unable to edit anything on my site using the WP Page Bakery back-end editor. I’m providing you with access credentials – I’d be grateful if you could look into this.

Thanks,

Nic

Hi Nic,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I logged into your website and could edit it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

You are using the outdated version of the PHP on your website as shown in the second attached screenshot so please update it to the latest version by contacting your web host.

Also, It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please update the WPBakery page builder plugin from the below path after updating the theme.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nichigson
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for this input but unfortunately carrying out the steps above including updating PHP, de-activating all but essential plugins and updating the theme and plugin still prevents me from adding any new elements in WP Page Bakery back end editor – clicking on the + symbols to add elements has no effect whatsoever. Please log in with the info previously supplied in PI to check from your end.

Thanks in advance,

Nic

nichigson
    Participant

update – just tried in safari browser and it’s working fine.

problem was/is occurring with that little known browser called Chrome… you might want to look into that.

I logged into your website and could add content using the WPBakery page builder on chrome browser as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the chrome browser and try deactivating all browser extensions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nichigson
    Participant

Hi – just to let you know WP Bakery backend editor is now also not working consistently on Safari. It works to begin with, then stops functioning after a few mins on both Chrome and Safari. FYI I’ve disabled browser extensions and using latest browser versions.

Frontend editor works fine using both browsers, so that’s what I’m using for now. Not urgent, but something isn’t right with the back end editor.

The backend editor is working fine for me.

Could you please tell me what error you are getting If any?

numeroarltd
    Participant

I am having this same issue, any updates?

numeroarltd
    Participant

I am having this same issue, any updates?

@numeroarltd This is an old topic and to help us keep the support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others’ thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)