Unyson Creative demo Install only shows 3 pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Creative demo Install only shows 3 pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Creative demo Install only shows 3 pages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • katebydesign
    Participant

Hi,

I tried installing the Creative demo and it only shows 3 pages. I have tried deactivating plugins, deleted old pages etc, yet everytime I do the 1 click install, it only shows the 3 pages. Also when I try to use Tools > Demo Import > the creative theme does not come up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @katebydesign,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems creative demo contains only those pages.

Does it not display correctly on the front end of your site?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

katebydesign
    Participant

it only displays the homepage, your demo for creative shows a whole lot more and I’m wondering why it doesnt display like what you have for the demo, doesnt have a shop page/account etc

Please activate the WooCommerce plugin on your site and then reimport the demo content.

Could you please share me your site URL where you are trying to import it?

katebydesign
    Participant

WooCommerce plugin is active on the site

URL: iamkatebydesign.com

Also I tried to import the Basic Demo and got error:

An error occurred while fetching file from: https://api.shufflehound.com/jevelin/ocdi_files/basic_home/basic_home_content.xml!
    Reason: 503 – Service Unavailable.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

It was a server related issue that we resolved.

Could you please try it now?

katebydesign
    Participant

I tried it and it imported just one page, I have worked with a lot of themes on themeforest and looks like your demo only has one or 2 pages, and I am not about to start building each page myself. Is there a way this could get fixed or would I need to request a refund from themeforest.

I can’t work with your theme.

The Creative demo content is displaying fine on your site homepage and all other pages are custom or plugin specific pages which are not part of the demo content as some users don’t want them to import.

If you want those pages on your site then you can create it as described in the below page.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-pages/

katebydesign
    Participant

So when I purchased this theme, I assumed the demo would include all the pages like you had it and so all I had to do is do a 1-click install and then edit the pages, but your demo, only includes 1-2 pages and then I have to create the other pages myself, which is not what I wanted.

katebydesign
    Participant

with that said, I am not happy with this purchase, how do I go about requesting a refund please?

So when I purchased this theme, I assumed the demo would include all the pages like you had it and so all I had to do is do a 1-click install and then edit the pages, but your demo, only includes 1-2 pages and then I have to create the other pages myself, which is not what I wanted.

The demo is created combining all the demo templates which you can find in the One Click Demo install page in your site admin area so you have to import all the demos to get all demo templates and pages on your site.

with that said, I am not happy with this purchase, how do I go about requesting a refund please?

You can request a refund on ThemeForest site from where you have purchased the theme.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)