Unyson Shortcodes - Alert Message

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Shortcodes – Alert Message

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Shortcodes – Alert Message

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • katarzyna89
    Participant

hello

I want to use Alert Message with general setting closable – no, but the message still can be close.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @katarzyna89,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme and Unyson plugin.

Please make sure you are using latest versions of theme and plugins.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not working correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

katarzyna89
    Participant

My Theme Version: 3.1.0

I do also have the latest version of Unyson Extensions.

Still, no matter what I choose Closable: yes or no, the alert message can be closed.
    Link to article: https://katarzynaderen.pl/integracja-google-analytics-wordpress/

Regards

I visited your shared site and it is getting closed for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it using a different browser.

Also please note that on clicking the close icon it just gets hidden and refreshing the page display it again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

katarzyna89
    Participant

The problem is still not fixed. the alert message can be closed even if I choose Closable: no.

It looks all the same in every browser.

Could you please try clearing Hummingbird cache used on your site and temporary disable it?

If the issue still persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi,

I am wondering if this problem has been resolved.

I have the same issue, additionaly the style setting made within the alert box setting apply for all alert boxes within the article so I cannot change the colors of individual boxes.

https://kubasjourneys.com/where-to-exchange-money-in-prague/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)