Update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Update

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • visitart
    Participant

I have a problem – updated  – and it looks OK but when I shall change the sites – it is not what it was before.

Please advice JJ

Hi @visitart,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what is the problem that you are facing so that I can help you to resolve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

visitart
    Participant

Yes – if you look at a page – for example “Våra medlemmar” – it should be several columns as it shows visual – but when I shall work with I have just one column – strange

Best Regards J

I can’t access the admin area of your site using shared credentials as it is getting redirected to the home page.

Yes – if you look at a page – for example “Våra medlemmar” – it should be several columns as it shows visual – but when I shall work with I have just one column – strange

Please see what is displaying for me on the page as shown in the attached screenshot and tell me what you want to do with it or what issue you are facing with it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

visitart
    Participant

Ok – the site looks fine on the web – but when I shall work with each site – I just have one column – on the admin panel. It seems that WPBakery does not work

I send you login on privat information field

For example sidor/våra medlemmar

Please advice J.

I logged into your shared site and edit the page “Våra medlemmar” as shown in the attached screenshots where you have set the Page Template to the template created by Brizy plugin.

Attachments:

visitart
    Participant

Ok – don´t understand really – how do I go back to normal visuality – now the site is totally blank

Please advice J.

visitart
    Participant

I’ll try to explain a little more clearly. I updated the page and afterwards I cannot work with individual pages. The site some correct but in pages – it is completely clean – I understand nothing-

I would be grateful for what action to take – is a little scared that I am doing something wrong and crash  the site?

It seems this is happening because you have created the pages using one page builder and now you are using another page builder.

Do you remember which page builder you have used to create the pages?

Do you have backup of your site?

You can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used Brizy or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Please do not switch between page builders orelse you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

visitart
    Participant

I don’t remember – when I saved a change, an S letter rotated. I have no backup and cannot lose the content of the site.

Thought at an update that it would renew existing page straight through

Best Regards J

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by visitart.

visitart
    Participant

I remember this symbol when I saved a page must be – se attached file – must be unyson – but how shall I get it back??

Best Regards J

Attachments:

In the page editor, there are buttons that you can use to edit the page using different page builders as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you don’t understand these options correctly then don’t use them in your existing pages as they might corrupt your page content so instead please create a new page and check how these options work.

As you have not taken backup of your site so we can’t restore the pages which are corrupted due to swtiching the page builders and you have to create them again from scratch.

Attachments:

visitart
    Participant

Ok – thank you – Got an idea – if I clone a page and try to use for example Unyson on that side – maybe it works – or what do you think?

I suppose this does not affect the other pages and contains disappears on the whole site

Best Regards J.

I am not sure that I understood your question properly so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

visitart
    Participant

Hi,

Ok – what I need to know is if I can use different page editors on each page or is the same on all pages

Please advice J.

Yes, you can use different page editors for each page but you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used Brizy or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Also, please do not switch between page builders orelse you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)