Update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • akhizenko
    Participant

Hi,

1. Envato notified me of a Jevelin Theme update. How do I update? Do I go to Envato –> Downloads page and click ‘Install Theme’ or ‘Download Installable WordPress file only’? I want to make sure these steps don’t erase my existing website built on jevelin theme.
    2. Also, how do I update WPBakery Page Builder plugin (i don’t have a direct license, only whatever came with Jevelin theme)? When I go to wordpress Appearance –> Install Plugins – I don’t see WPBakery Page Builder listed (since it’s already been installed).

Thank you,

Anastasia

Hi Anastasia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Envato notified me of a Jevelin Theme update. How do I update? Do I go to Envato –> Downloads page and click ‘Install Theme’ or ‘Download Installable WordPress file only’? I want to make sure these steps don’t erase my existing website built on jevelin theme.

You have to download the below latest version of the theme and update it as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, how do I update WPBakery Page Builder plugin (i don’t have a direct license, only whatever came with Jevelin theme)? When I go to wordpress Appearance –> Install Plugins – I don’t see WPBakery Page Builder listed (since it’s already been installed).

You will see the update on the below page after updating the theme.

Appearance –> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)