Update Gutemberg Wordpress

Home Forums Gillion Theme Update Gutemberg WordPress

Home Forums Gillion Theme Update Gutemberg WordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • juniormartian
    Participant

I updated the new version of wordpress and came the plugin “Gutemberg”. After the installation the administrative area was completely unconfigured when we will create a page or a new post.

Wordpress has already warned that the next update will be native.

Are you already thinking of something to not disconfigure the gillion theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

HI @juniormartian,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson & WPBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

juniormartian
    Participant

I disabled all the plugins and just left the ones you mentioned. In the administrative area is right, but the visual is giving errors.

Attachments:

This is a simple PHP warning/notice and most of the time it doesn’t affect functionality of site so it is nothing to worry about!

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)