Updating homepage no longer possible

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating homepage no longer possible

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating homepage no longer possible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • jiscafotografie
    Participant

We are using the Jevelin theme and used Unyson(?) to build a homepage. Since a week or two we can no longer save changes. Once we press the Update button to save changes it just keeps loading indefinitely.

This process sometimes corrupts the homepage. The website is then blank and only showing the header/footer. If we try to edit the page again Unyson does not even load. At this point we have to restore a previous version.

We have disabled all the plugins (ex the required ones) but to no avail. We think it might have to do something with the latest WordPress update.

Will there be an update soon? Or is there another way to fix this?

Probably unrelated but jQuery.fn.load() in jevelin/js/scripts.js is deprecated, please update.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jiscafotografie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try using the below latest version of the theme?

Please login to access this file

If the issue still persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jiscafotografie
    Participant

Thank you for the reply and update. I’ve installed it but the problem does not seem to be fixed. Changes on the homepage still cannot be saved.

An admin account is created so you can investigate further.

I logged into your website and saw this is an issue specific to your home page as other pages are getting saved without any issue.

Could you please try recreating your home page to resolve the issue?

jiscafotografie
    Participant

We have recreated the homepage, but the problem is on that page as well. If try to save the last few changes the save button just keeps loading. We undid the changes but to no avail.

I logged into your website and recreated the Home Page that is getting saved without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)