updating Javelin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme updating Javelin theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme updating Javelin theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • tailored media
    Participant

Hi,

I created a javelin child theme way back in 2017… I have added customisations etc… I have tried several times to use recent WP plugins to adda video portfolio section in the site… but this always results in the site breaking and me having to re-install the website.

I would like to know if there are specific video embedding gallery plugins you would recommend using with javelin (Classic Editor)…

Alternatively, should I update the theme to the latest one, and would that solve the issue with more recent plugins?

What would you recommend I do? the main thing for me is to be able to add a portfolio Lightbox gallery… as at the moment I am using iframe embeds and it slows down my site.

Thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

If you are using an older version of the theme, we strongly recommend updating to the latest version. After updating, please check to ensure everything works as it should and consider creating a backup before proceeding.

We always try to create updates that won’t broke your website when updating from older to newer versions.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)